Request to Remove Phone Number
Spectrum calls and sends text messages to customers for various reasons. Occasionally, these calls and/or texts go to the wrong individuals or go to the right person but that individual would prefer not to receive reminders and communication about their account status.
If you are receiving phone calls and/or text messages from Spectrum and you are NOT the Spectrum customer we are trying to reach OR if you receiving delinquency communications intended for you but do not want to receive these delinquency communications any longer, please fill out this form and we will try to stop these attempts as soon as possible.
Please complete the form below
We will research the phone number and your request. Please allow up to three business days for the request to be processed.
Self-Service Options Could Be Lost
If you are a Spectrum/TWC® customer requesting to have your phone number removed from your account, please understand that removing your phone number from Spectrum/Time Warner Cable’s® systems may have negative and unintended consequences. Options lost by removing your phone number:
- You will not be validated in our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
- You will NOT be able to make payments in the IVR.
- You will not receive local outage notifications.
- You will be charged a $5 fee for each payment taken by a customer service agent.
- Your calls won’t be routed to the department you request via voice commands.
Please note that if you provide your phone number to Spectrum/Time Warner Cable® in the future, payment reminder calls will resume.