Installation, equipment, taxes, fees and surcharges extra; all rates subject to change; credit approval, prepayment or major credit card may be required.
Services may not be available in all areas - please enter your address to determine availability. Services are subject to all applicable service terms & conditions, which are subject to change.
Promotional Pricing: Different rates, terms and/or conditions of service may apply to promotional offers. Promotional offers to qualifying customers are valid for a limited time only and restrictions apply; without limitation, "qualifying customer" shall mean a customer who has not subscribed to applicable services within the previous 30 days and has no outstanding obligation to Charter. Standard rates apply after promotional period expires.
Trademarks belong to their respective owners. © Charter Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.
General Residential Disclosures
- Customers are not required to subscribe to any tier of service, other than the basic service tier, in order to purchase premium channels or, where available, Pay-Per-View or On Demand. The programs, packages, services, number of channels, content, format, rates and other aspects of Charter offerings are subject to change or discontinuance at any time in accordance with applicable law.
- HD-capable equipment required to view HD programming, where available; not all channels are available in HD.
- All programming may not be available to CableCARD™ customers.
- On Demand/Pay-per-view programming varies by level of service; pricing, ratings & scheduling are subject to change.
- 3D viewing requires 3D TV, glasses and compatible digital receiver; programming varies by level of service.
- For all Digital markets, a Charter-issued digital receiver or CableCARD™ is required to view programming channels, and a Charter-issued digital receiver is required to view PPV and On Demand programming, where available.
- All service levels may contain channels with some R-rated programming, which can be blocked using the Parental Control feature on your on-screen program guide.
- Internet speeds may vary by address; small percent of customers will receive lower than advertised speeds. No data caps or capacity allowances.
- Spectrum Internet subscribers are required to use non-harmful devices in order to use Charter's network. See here a list of approved devices. A compliant Internet modem is available from Charter at no additional charge.
- VOICE ONLINE MANAGER: Must subscribe to Spectrum Voice and have a charter.net account log in to access and use Voice Online Manager.
- STREAMING CONTENT: Subscription to third-party service may be required to receive such third-party online service and apps.
- SECURITY SUITE™: Charter does not guarantee data will be secure. Spectrum WiFi available; Spectrum Internet required.
General Commercial Disclosures
All services provided are subject to the applicable Charter Commercial Service Terms and Conditions and applicable tariff.
SPECTRUM BUSINESS TV:
- Number of channels vary. TV equipment required, which Charter does not provide. Applicable TV taxes and fees may apply.
SPECTRUM BUSINESS INTERNET:
- Includes Spectrum Business Internet Plus, web hosting, email addresses, desktop security and cloud backup.
- Charter shall use commercially reasonable efforts to achieve the Internet speed selected by Customer on the Service Order, however, actual Internet speeds may vary. Many factors affect speed including, without limitation, the number of workstations using a single connection. No data caps or capacity allowances. Internet customers are required to use non harmful devices in order to use the Charter network. See here a list of authorized devices. An authorized internet modem is available from Charter at no additional charge.
- Spectrum WiFi available; Spectrum Internet required.
SPECTRUM BUSINESS VOICE: