Take your internet with you! Get free, unlimited access
to a nationwide network of WiFi hotspots in places you shop,
dine and travel.
- Unlimited access for all Spectrum Internet customers.
- Save on your wireless data plan by connecting all your devices.
- Sign in once and automatically connect in the future.
- Not a Spectrum customer? Try us for free.
Find WiFi Locations
Spectrum WiFi is available at places you go around town and around the country, from New York to Orlando, Dallas to LA.
Enter an address below to find hotspots near you and where you travel. To connect, look for the "SpectrumWiFi” and "CableWiFi" networks on your device.
Search for Hotspots
It’s easy! Turn on your device’s WiFi to connect anytime you’re within range of a hotspot. To automatically connect and get online even faster, install the Spectrum WiFi profile using the My Spectrum app for iOS or Android.
iOS and macOS users can also install the Spectrum WiFi profile directly here
Use Spectrum WiFi
Spectrum Internet customers have unlimited access to our nationwide WiFi Hotspot network for all their devices, which lets them save money on wireless data and take their internet on-the-go.
Not a customer?
Sign Up for Spectrum
Sign up today and get fast Internet speeds with no data caps. Plus, with a Spectrum Internet service you can enjoy unlimited use of WiFi Hotspots throughout the nation included at no extra cost.
Spectrum Business Internet
Make your business a hotspot! Join our nationwide WiFi network and offer Spectrum WiFi to your customers. Get free equipment, installation, service and signage.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Spectrum WiFi network uses secure sign-in and authentication protocols.
If you’re a Spectrum Internet customer, select the Spectrum WiFi Plus network (when it’s available). It provides an additional layer of encryption. Read on to find out about the Spectrum WiFi profile, which you need to install to access the Spectrum WiFi Plus network.
If you prefer a more secure and automatic connection, you can download and install the Spectrum WiFi profile. Installation is quick and easy — just follow the prompts.
To download the secure profile:
1. On your device, open the My Spectrum mobile app.
If you don’t have it already, download it from the App store or Google Play.
2. Sign in with your Spectrum username and password.
3. Select Account.
4. Select Install WiFi Profile. Follow the prompts to finish installation. You may be asked to sign in with your Spectrum credentials again.
iOS and macOS users can also download the profile from https://wifiprofile.spectrum.net.
Once you install the profile, your device will automatically connect to our more secure hotspots whenever you’re in range.
To sign up for a Free Trial, use "Spectrum WiFi."
1. Enable the WiFi feature on your mobile device.
2. Select SpectrumWiFi from the list of available networks.
3. Open a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari) to access the internet, then select Guest on the Sign In screen, then select "Next" under "Free Trial" and follow the prompts.
For unlimited access to Spectrum WiFi visit www.Spectrum.com to become a customer.
CableWiFi® is a wireless network name created through a collaboration of US internet service providers including Altice, Comcast, Cox Communications and Spectrum. It gives our Internet customers access to a collective nationwide network of over 600,000 WiFi hotspots.
Spectrum customers should always select "SpectrumWiFi" or "SpectrumWiFi Plus" before selecting "CableWiFi" to get the best experience. If you are traveling and don’t see Spectrum networks, then select CableWiFi.
Verify you're within range of a Spectrum WiFi or partner hotspot and that WiFi is enabled on your mobile device.
1. Select “CableWiFi" from the list of available networks.
2. Open your browser.
3. Select Spectrum as your Internet service provider.
4. Sign in with your Spectrum username and password.
5. Accept the Terms of Service to connect.
For additional support visit http://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/spectrum-wifi/