“SPECTRUM BUSINESS INSIDER RESEARCH PANEL PROMOTION”
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THESE OFFICIAL RULES APPLY TO THE SPECTRUM BUSINESS INSIDER RESEARCH PANEL PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”) SPONSORED BY CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS OPERATING, LLC (“SPONSOR”). BY ENTERING, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to current Spectrum Business customers who were customers the day prior to the Promotion start date and who have joined the Spectrum Business Insider Research Panel. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Sponsor, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: Promotion begins at 12:01 AM on APRIL 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM on APRIL 30, 2018. You may enter the Promotion via the Internet by logging on to www.Spectrumbusinessinsider.com and completing the specified Spectrum Business Insider Research Panel survey. You may be required to provide some or all of the following information: your name, Spectrum Business account number, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age and e-mail address and general information about your knowledge of Sponsor’s programming and services. Online entrant must be: (i) the registered subscriber of the email account and (ii) the Spectrum Business Insider Panel member. In the event of a dispute as to the entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service provider) used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of entry will be deemed the entrant, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service are void. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be three (3) Prizes awarded. Each Prize consists solely of a $50.00 Amazon Gift Cards (gift cards subject to Amazon’s terms and conditions). The approximate retail value of the Prize is $50.00. The total value of all Prizes to be awarded is $150.00. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Prize permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: A total of three (3) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received, on or about the 5th day of the month following the promotion by officials selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted. The potential winner will be notified by the e-mail address associated with the potential winner’s Spectrum Business Insider account. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release within two (2) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the Prize, winners and entrants hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Promotion.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received for the Promotion and are equal.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Promotion, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the officials. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or the website. The Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in St. Louis, Missouri. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the winners, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Promotion, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND: If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, subject to applicable laws, Sponsor may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries. In the event the Promotion is cancelled or terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random draw from among all eligible entries received up the time of such action.
- WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List (available after the 12th day of the month following the promotion) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Charter Communications, “Spectrum Business Insider Research Panel Promotion” – WINNERS – or – OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Vision Critical Communications Inc, “Spectrum Business Insider Research Panel Promotion”, Mezzanine, 200 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 1S4. All requests must be received by NO LATER THAN ONE (1) MONTH AFTER THE PROMOTION END DATE.
- SPONSOR: Charter Communications Operating, LLC. 400 Atlantic St., Stamford, CT 06901.
THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2018 Charter Communications. All rights reserved.
Print this article